|Product Name:||Recombinant Human TIGIT Protein|
|Manufacture:||LD Biopharma, Inc.|
Human T-cell immunorecptor with Ig and ITIM domain (TIGIT) gene encodes a member of the PVR (poliovirus receptor) family of immunoglobin proteins. The product of this gene is expressed on several classes of T cells including follicular B helper T cells (TFH). The protein has been shown to bind PVR with high affinity; this binding is thought to assist interactions between TFH and dendritic cells to regulate T cell dependent B cell responses. Recent data indicated that TIGIT expressed on T cells that binds to CD155 on the dentrictic cell surface, driving them to a more tolerogenic phenotype.
Full-length extracellular domain of human TIGIT cDNA (22 - 141aa, derived from BC067537) was constructed with codon optimization gene synthesis technology and expressed with a small T7-His-TEV cleavage site Tag (29aa) fusion at its N-terminal. This protein was expressed in E. coli as inclusion bodies. The final product was refolded using our unique “temperature shift inclusion body refolding” technology and chromatographically purified.
|Gene Symbol:||TIGIT (VSIG9; VSTM3; WUCAM)|
|Package Size:||50 µg / Vial|
|Composition:||1.0 mg/ml, sterile-filtered, in 20 mM pH 8.0 Tris-HCl Buffer, with proprietary formulation of NaCl, KCl, EDTA, Sucrose and DTT.|
|Storage:||In Liquid. Keep at -80°C for long term storage. Product is stable at 4 °C for at least 30 days.|
|Key Reference:||Ester Lozano, et al., The TIGIT/CD226 Axis regulates human T cell fucntion. J. Immunol. 188 (1), 3869-3875 (2012)
Fuhrman CA, et al., Divergent Phenotypes of Human Regulatory T Cells Expressing the Receptors TIGIT and CD226. J. Immunol. 195 (1), 145-155 (2015)
Chauvin,J.M., et al., TIGIT and PD-1 impair tumor antigen-specific CD8(+) T cells in melanoma patients. J. Clin. Invest. 125 (5), 2046-2058 (2015)<.br>
1. May be used for in vitro TIGIT mediated CD226/CD155 pathway activation regulation study for T and dentritic cells with this protein as either matrix protein or soluble factor.
2. May be used for protein-protein interaction mapping.
3. May be used as specific substrate protein for kinase, ad ubiquitin (Sumo pathway) related enzyme functional screening assays.
4. Potential biomarker protein for monitoring CD4+ T cell activation status in various diseases, such as autoimmune disease.
5. As immunogen for specific antibody production.
|Quality Control:||Purity: > 90% by SDS-PAGE.|
|Recombinant Protein Sequence:||MASMTGGQQMGRGHHHHHHGNLYFQGGEFMMTGTIETTGNISAEKGGSIILQCHLSSTTAQVTQVNWEQQDQLLAICNADLGWHISPSFKDRVAPGPGLGLTLQSLTVNDTGEYFCIYHTYPDGTYTGRIFLEVLESSVAEHGARFQIP